Marketing Coordinator - Bernstein & Andriulli, New York
Location: Great Bowery DBA Bernstein & Andriulli, New York
Reports to: Executive Agent
Communicates with: Sales Agents, Marketing Support Staff, Talent
Summary: Marketing Coordinator position at Bernstein & Andriulli for a self-motivated candidate interested in being a proactive partner for sales agents on artist and brand marketing initiatives. A candidate who is seeking to expand a current role with creative, effective and innovative ideas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain Database/Mailing Lists for company, groups, individuals and client categories - including for the B&A Journal
- Create and maintain company calendar and schedule of PR and Marketing Emails
- Manage and create Email Marketing across all divisions and initiate new ideas
- Present weekly Website Analytics and individual Email Analytics and Company News
- Present bi-monthly marketing report for agents based on mailer performance, website, and artist analytics
- Work with sales agents on submitting work/managing deadlines for industry contests, awards and promotional outlets
- Work closely with Social Media Manager to extend the reach of the blog and social channels Establish and maintain connections with industry news outlets
- Coordinate shipping materials for meetings and group shows
- Focus on opportunities to extend the B&A brand and footprint in relevant markets, including B&A sponsored marketing events and meet and greets
- Communication: Be timely in relaying information or getting answers
- Change Management: Be nimble, not cynical. Embrace constant change
- Judgment: Make sure to include the right people in the right conversations. Know the system before changing the system
- Time Management: Be at work when you are at work, use your time wisely and efficiently Skills: Always look for ways to grow and improve. Share your knowledge freely and empower others and be able to manage multiple simultaneous tasks in an orderly, efficient and effective manner
- Innovation: Continually review systems, suggesting ways and tools to improve
- Self-Review: Strive to be better every day
About Great Bowery
FOUNDED IN 2015, THIS NEW INTERNATIONAL ENTITY BRINGS TOGETHER THE LEADING AGENCIES IN THE FASHION AND LUXURY IMAGE-MAKING INDUSTRY - UNITING THE MOST RESPECTED EXECUTIVES IN THE FIELD WITH ICONIC TALENT THAT INCLUDES PHOTOGRAPHERS, STYLISTS, HAIR & MAKE-UP ARTISTS, DIRECTORS, CREATIVE DIRECTORS, ART DIRECTORS, CURATORS, DESIGNERS, EDITORS AND OTHER RELATED ARTISTS - CREATING AN AGENCY WITH AN UNWAVERING FOCUS ON ITS TALENT, DELIVERING AN UNPARALLELED CALIBER OF SERVICE AND OPPORTUNITY.
Companies under Great Bowery include Streeters, CLM, M.A.P Ltd, Bernstein & Andriulli, and Great Bowery Film. Great Bowery's global headquarters is based in the iconic Germania Bank building on the Bowery in New York City with its European headquarters based in London.
Benefits plans which include the following:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• FSA/DCA – Flexible Spending and Dependent Care
• Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability
• Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with employer match (after 1 year of employment)
• Commuter Benefits (Transit Check and/or Parking) – both of which you are eligible to join on the first day of employment)
No calls please, only candidates under consideration will be contacted
Please send your resume. Candidates without resumes will not be considered.