Marketing Manager, Subscription
- Full Time
SourceMedia’s subscription division has an exciting career opportunity for an innovative Marketing Manager to grow subscriptions through high impact, strategic renewal and engagement program. This position will develop and manage subscription renewal marketing initiatives and will track the effectiveness and ROI of these programs against KPI’s through proper reporting.
This position reports directly to the Marketing Director, Subscription.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about marketing, driving paid subscriptions and measuring the results. Core responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Developing engagement and retention strategies of paid subscribers; promotional, transactional, triggered and special offer-focused strategies to drive retention, revenue growth, and win-backs.
- Manage the annual marketing campaign calendar, budget and working closely with the marketing analyst and Salesforce expert to measure results of marketing programs and the impact on the subscriptions business.
- Devise and implement testing, targeting, and segmentation to maximize subscription order conversion across all channels.
- Establish a close working relationship with key cross functional departments within the business to execute marketing strategy ensuring messaging is tailored to specific target audiences and relevant tactics are selected.
- Identify key accounts with the sales team and agree marketing strategies/content programs to engage and convert leads.
- Develop sales tools, including sell sheets, collateral, and presentations as needed to support the sales teams.
- Analyze data based on patterns and trends to increase conversions.
- Identify potential subscribers and opportunities to grow existing account through Account Based Marketing initiatives.
- Maximize use of internal and external systems including Marketo, Experiture, CRM, Lytics, CMS, Fulfillment, etc.
- 5 years + of digital subscription marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / media or related field
- Solid experience developing promotional, transactional, triggered and special offer-focused strategies to drive retention, revenue growth, and win-backs
- Solid experience building successful digital engagement strategy
- Understands segmentation and has experience developing relevant messaging for target audiences
- Creative mindset with a knack for innovation and trying new things
- Passion for marketing and the media business
- Experience working closely with sales team and lead/fulfillment processes, ideally in a B2B environment
- Experience with fulfillment vendors / systems desired
- Dynamic and results-oriented individual, with a leadership mentality
- Strong analytical skills with a natural drive for achieving results
- Passionate about the customer experience and ability to see things from a customer's perspective
- Proactive team player with strong communication skills and a solutions-oriented mindset
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our extensive offerings include medical, dental, and vision coverage; disability and life insurance; paid time off; a 401(k) plan; a pre-tax transportation payment program; and subsidized health club membership.
For consideration, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
For more information about SourceMedia please visit our website: www.sourcemedia.com
SourceMedia complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest records, unemployment status or any other protected category.