UX Interaction Designer
Our client is hiring for a UX Interaction Designer to work 40 hours per week for 6 months and could possibly convert to full time for the right fit.
This will be onsite in Central Scottsdale.
What you will be doing:
- Executes on design visions with specifications that optimize product functions, aesthetics, usability and value
- Analyzes the intended use of products and user preferences to create detailed wireframes and supporting behavior documentation
- Ensures final deliverables meet UX & Product requirements, and contain the appropriate level of fidelity to communicate the final design to internal stakeholders
- illustrate complex mental models or business workflow
What you need to know:
- 2+ years of experience
- Proficient in tools including Axure, Adobe XD, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft based software systems
- Enterprise software or commercial software design experience
- Workflow diagraming with tools like Visio or similar
- Ability to communicate design to a cross functional sprint team