Audience Development Editor, Yahoo Entertainment + Yahoo Lifestyle
Oath is looking for an Audience Development Editor for Yahoo Lifestyle and Entertainment to focus on data and content optimization with the larger goal of growing organic traffic. The ideal candidate has a background in audience listening, content creation, and social optimization.
- Track social data and provide regular feedback to content creators,
- Work closely with writers, editors, and producers to report on social performance and find ways to optimize content for offnet promotion.
- Manage social partnerships/content exchanges with partners and brands across Oath
- Conduct data-informed experiments that will support overall social growth strategy
- Grow audience by curating shareable content that encourages two-way conversation and aligns with brand voice
- Pitch ideas for compelling social content that will amplify editorial efforts and drive traffic back to Yahoo
- Experience writing copy for a consumer-facing social page with a large following
- A fluent understanding of digital content, best practices and comprehensive ability to manage content initiatives.
- Organizational and collaborative skills are a must, since this editor will be a main source of audience learnings across several teams
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends when needed to cover live events