- Full Time
Position: Account Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
A client in Washington, DC is looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of agency Account Management experience
- Be main client liaison with the largest client for the agency
- Manage 2-3 clients at any given moment with 70% of time dedicated to the biggest client.
- Strong understanding of strategic communications, advertising, owned and paid media and issue advocacy work.
- Must be able to work with a high demand client and be able to roll with the punches.
- MUST be detail oriented and be able to under client issues and ensure content and projects are in line with client needs.
- You will not be creating content but will play a role in messaging and strategic memos and review content before being sent to client.
- Ideal candidate will have an interest in transportation
- The team is fairly "flat" and everyone jumps in to get everything done.
- Work with a Sr. Director, Project Manager and Account Coordinator.
- Be able to speak to and talk to partners of agency and not get phased with changes and push back from clients.
- Be able to handle complicated situations with tact and patience.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.