Textile Designer (Interiors) - Great Opportunity!
- Full Time
Position: Textile Designer (Interiors) - Great Opportunity!
Location: Miracle Mile to Downtown
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Major textile manufacture with high level corporate clients is looking for a Textile Designer with a background in repeat patterns or interior design to join their LA Team!
- Work directly with clients alongside sales team to concept customized interior textiles
- Manage creative process from start to finish
- Adjust patterns and colors based on feedback from client and manufacturing abilities
- Continue to research and stay current on trends in textile and interior design
- Utilize hand sketching abilities to create rough drafts of clients vision as it pertains to the interior space
- Degree in Textile or Interior Design
- 3+ years professional experience in similar role
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Texcelle Nedgraphics of similar
- Experience working directly with clients including execs
- Enjoy working independently and collaboratively with out of state team members
- Highly organized and excellent at juggling moving parts
To be considered, send resumes and portfolios over today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.