Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
KBLR Telemundo Las Vegas is looking for a Promotions Producer to create, plan and execute local marketing/branding/promotional/sales initiatives. The ideal candidate will directly work with and report to the Marketing and Promotions Manager.
- Create, produce, edit and execute exceptional marketing/branding/promotional campaigns that will serve as the foundation in the overall image of the station, from concept to broadcast.
- Operating of all portable video (field cameras) and audio equipment.
- Transports and sets up all required lighting and audio equipment including lavalieres, wireless receivers, handheld and shotgun microphones.
- Assist with costumes, props, music, or other additional equipment or personnel needed to complete the production.
- In post-production selects footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, edits, add graphics, voice over, music bed and include sound effects to create the final product utilizing Adobe Premiere Pro editing software, along with other Adobe software (After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, etc.)
- Responsible for the quality of each commercial/promotional spot produced. Quality control can involve several duties, such as verifying accurate information and placing legal disclaimers into advertisement spots if required. Producer must also verify that commercials meet certain legal and broadcasting standards.
- Work directly with the Marketing Manager, News Director, News Producers and Reporters to obtain information and video for production of promotional promos to push viewers to Noticiero Telemundo Las Vegas newscasts.
- Create, produce and execute, result driven, promotional tactics and campaigns specifically tailored to grow audience share. These tactics include contests, sweepstakes, grassroots campaigns, internal synergies, product placement and pure promotional "one off" partnerships.
- Create, produce, execute and attend local marketing events. Weeknights and weekends are required on occasion.
-Assist local and national sales team meetings to develop and strengthen sponsorship opportunities (NTR) and strategic sales initiatives. Includes pre-production and planning meeting with account sales executives and clients; script writing, professional voice over and selection of music bed.
-Work closely with marketing manager, research director and sales managers to create exceptional marketing strategies that are in-line with station initiatives.
- Develop and distribute key creative collateral and material for “out-of-home” branding and marketing campaigns.
- Perform some maintenance on production vehicle such as checking oil, tire pressure, etc.
-Assist Marketing Manager on special projects and/or assignments as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Production, Marketing or similar field.
- 2 years’ experience with station marketing.
- 2 years’ experience with consumer marketing
- Ability to work with audio and video equipment.
- Strong understanding of US Hispanic and/or Multicultural/Ethnic consumers.
- Must write creative scripts that communicates station/clients’ message(s) effectively.
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Nonlinear editing and After Effects
- Able to present information effectively in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
-Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered,
-Candidates that are willing to work in Las Vegas, NV
-Have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
-Must be 18 years or older
-Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
-Must be willing to work evenings and weekends with short notice
-Must be hands on.
-Must be willing to travel.
-Must provide proof of current Nevada driver’s license, vehicle insurance and registration as requested.
-Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
·Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field.
·Experience in Marketing.
·Proficient in Spanish.
·Knowledge of social media marketing.
·Strong presentation skills.
·Display leadership qualities in executing a project to fruition.
-Strong time/project management skills.
·Clean driving history.
·Ability to work efficiently and prioritize in order to meet deadlines
·Highly organized with strong attention to detail
·Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary.
Telemundo Station Group, part of the NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations division of NBCUniversal, is comprised of 26 local television stations in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Producing and broadcasting more than 15,000 hours of unique and relevant local content each year, including award-winning news, public affairs, and entertainment programming, Telemundo Station Group serves the largest Hispanic television markets in the country including Los Angeles, New York, Miami-Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Chicago, San Antonio, San Francisco Bay Area, Phoenix, Harlingen, Orlando, Fresno, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., San Diego, Tampa, Denver, El Paso, Boston, Las Vegas, Tucson, Hartford, Fort Myers, Springfield, Richmond and Puerto Rico. In addition, Telemundo Station Group operates TeleXitos, a national multicast network that offers viewers popular action and adventure television series and feature films in Spanish. The group also provides support to 50 Telemundo affiliates across the country and manages dedicated local websites and applications, as well as a robust digital out-of-home operation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.