US Health Reporter
2 days left
- Full Time
DailyMail.com is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Health Reporter to join its expanding US operation.
Applicants must have previous journalism experience and a track record of working in a fast-paced, 24-hour digital news environment. The ideal candidate will be excited to get stuck into all aspects of medical news - from CDC reports and medical journals to real life stories and wellness trends – to produce original, punchy, and well-researched material. The ability to deliver clean, vibrant copy while working to tight deadlines is crucial, as is a passion for the DailyMail.com product. The job will involve a combination of assigned stories and pitched original work.
The position is office-based.
Other key requirements include:
* Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field is preferred
* 3+ years’ newspaper, magazine, news website or health publication experience desirable
* Self-starter able to generate own stories, with a keen eye for content
* Contacts in the field is desired, or the urge to build them up
* Natural inclination to research, ask questions and push for answers
* Passion for the DailyMail.com brand, its editorial voice and global audience
Full time staff benefits include dental, health and 401K
Apply for US Health Reporter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly