- Full Time
Position: Media Buyer
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Late August
Rate: Up to $33/hour DOE
A client in Washington, DC is looking for a freelance Media Buyer to join their team on a long term contract with the possibility to convert to full time.
You will be working onsite part time, and offsite the rest of the time.
- Support paid media campaigns executed on behalf of clients.
- You will be expected to understand the right tools, media buying strategies and tactics, data and technology required to drive client success.
- Analyze upper-funnel and post-conversion advertising campaigns with the use of appropriate third party data.
- Purchase paid media on behalf of clients.
- Play a critical role in the execution of the media plans.
- Responsible for managing third party vendors
- Support execution of marketing solutions across a variety of media channels, including SEM, display, social media, email, affiliate marketing and traditional marketing
- Place media buys and set up campaigns in (SEM, Display, Social Media, etc.)
- Knowledge of traditional media (TV, Radio, Print, Out-of-Home) is a plus
- Negotiate rates where applicable
- Manage day-to-day media buying process and vendor relationships
- Assist in managing all client budgets and media billing
- Monitor KPIs and reporting methodologies
- Evaluate media performance, optimization and channel alternatives
- Analyze information to bring results, and suggest optimizations (e.g. keyword research, ad copy testing, bid management tactics)
- Provide business analysis to identify risks and opportunities related to lead generation, media optimization, conversion rates and application yield rates
- Conduct clear and concise campaign performance reports
- Thorough understanding of advertising metrics and KPIs, especially from a lead generation perspective.
- Track record of successfully building analytic approaches across a broad mix of digital channels.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects across clients, ranging from media plan strategy recommendation to implementation to optimization and testing.
- Must be fluent in developing, launching and managing media solutions across SEM, email, affiliate, display, social media.
- Traditional media buying experience is ideal, but not required.
- 1-3 years of media buying experience in an agency and a focus on digital media
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions
- Fluent understanding of all aspects of paid media advertising, media strategy and standard media measurement
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Expert knowledge of media performance tools, including Adwords, Google Analytics, and bid management tools
- Exposure to mobile, social, tablet measurement approaches
- Basic understanding of CRM and Marketing Automation tools and reporting ideal
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.