Social Media Manager/Content Creator (Agency)
5 days left
- Full Time
Position: Social Media Manager/Content Creator (Agency)
Location: West LA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: August 6th
Boutique Agency seeking Social Media Manager w/ strong copywriting and community management skills!
Must be passionate about social trends and always 1 step ahead when it comes to the "next best thing" in social marketing to apply!
You will be responsible for:
- Leading all copywriting and community management for food CPG clients
- Posting & managing content calendars daily via Sprout
- Engaging fans/followers using the brand voice
- Running & reporting analytics with actionable suggestions
- Staying on top of daily digital and cultural trends
- 2+ years agency exp in similar role w/ food or CPG clients
- Excellent copywriting skills for social campaigns
- Ability to be flexible in tone to match client voices
- Proficient in Sprout, social platforms, and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Social Media Manager/Content Creator (Agency)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly