- Full Time
Wine Enthusiast Magazine, the publishing division of Wine Enthusiast Companies, is seeking a Senior Designer whose main responsibilities will be to produce and oversee creative solutions which address our marketing and advertising needs both for digital and print. This is a full time position working at our headquarters in Valhalla, NY.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques along with experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, sales materials and advertorials. Ultimately, you will need to ensure the designs created promote our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing and advertising projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Proficient in design software
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
We are offering a competitive compensation package which includes a 37.5 hour work week, paid vacation, personal and sick time, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits, 401k, employee discounts, shuttle service to and from White Plains train station, on-site gym with free fitness classes, cafeteria and covered parking – in a bucolic campus setting.
If this position interests you and your skills meet the requirements please respond with a cover letter and resume. We look forward to reaching out to those candidates who best match or current needs.
Please no phone calls or third parties. Wine Enthusiast Companies is proud to be an EOE