Public Relations Coordinator
We are a creative relations agency with awesome storytellers. A collaborative bunch looking for good humans. Need a smart, eager, resourceful and hardworking person to support the Chicago office. Tons of growth potential. Must possess strong communication skills.
Among their responsibilities are:
- Support about 3-5 PR executives at any given time
- Create and distribute media “hits”
- Craft weekly or monthly client reports
- Schedule team meetings calls; making the call agenda
- Create targeted press lists and research outlets/reporters for effective, smart pitches
- Write press releases, pitches, media alerts, items, etc.
- Pitch stories as directed by team
- Oversee interns
- Participate in brainstorms, ideation for new biz proposals
Apply for Public Relations Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly