Communications Manager (Financial or legal background REQUIRED!
- Full Time
Position: Communications Manager (Financial or legal background REQUIRED!)
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: July 2018
Rate: Up to $100,000/year salary
Our client in Washington, DC is looking for a Communications Manager to join their team. This is a full-time and direct hire role. Must have a experience producing communication materials about financial regulation or legal compliance issues.
- Manage external communication plan for the client's initiatives and projects i.e. editorial components, timelines, distribution
- Develop and manage corporate messaging regarding regulatory and market transparency within the financial realm
- Oversee the design and production of client's corporate materials i.e. educational/outreach materials, reports, program specific communications
- Manage client website to ensure the website meets industry best practices
- Manage content through CMS
- Manage writer, and social media specialist
- Provide editorial direction to non-communication departments for the development of content and ensure brand standards are met
- Provide professional guidance and coaching to develop junior staff
- 7+ years of experience producing materials for financial, legal, or related topics
- 2+ years of experience managing a team
- A strong understanding of financial regulations or legal compliance issues within the financial services realm
- Excellent editing skills
- Experience working with a CMS system
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.