Social Media Manager with Premiere Creative (Millburn, NJ)
- Full Time
Your position encompasses
• Social Media Content Creation
• Influencer Marketing
• Building Paid Social Campaigns
The pace is fast, the emails are constant, and every day presents new challenges. Employees, current and former, agree that the expectations for excellence are daunting. Your best, is really not the best you can be. Unlike other agencies, you will never be channeled into a narrow niched leaving your future limited. Here you have the opportunity to become more talented, formidable, and skilled in your work. There's no resting on your laurels, every day we are trying to be 1% better. Work hard and be enthusiastic. We are extremely loyal and good to our staff.
• Weekly Blogging (500 to 800 words)
• Oversee social media strategy
• Plan & implement weekly/monthly social media content calendar
• Write social media copy for Facebook, Instagram, &, Google+
• Identify and establish ongoing fashion/lifestyle social influencer & brand ambassador programs
• Focus on influencer marketing activations with campaign amplification
• Build Facebook and Instagram data sets for multivariate testing
• Manage paid social campaigns ranging from $500 to $20,000+/month
• Utilize successful social bidding strategies and effective campaign management
• Minimum (4) years of experience in social media account management (fashion, luxury retail or millennial-focused consumer lifestyle brands)
• Talented blogger & content writer (yes 2 different skills)
• Proven track record in Paid Social
• 45 hours a week but flexible
• Highly motivated, creative individual
• Positive attitude with ability to work efficiently
• Diligent time and project management skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Skilled communicator
• Stay informed on the constantly changing landscape of social media, spotting cultural trends, best practices and emerging technology and risk
• $40,000 - $65,000 Salary (show us your history)
• 2 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, 3 personal days, & 9 Holidays
• Chill environment
• Run your schedule & workload every day as you see fit
Please send us an email titled "Social Media Manager: your name" with a single (1) PDF including the following: cover letter, resume, two writing samples, links to your favorite blogs/websites/twitter, salary history, and when you can start.
If you don't hear from us within 48 hours of your submission, you won't hear from us at all. Please do NOT call us.
Best of luck!