Social Media Manager
- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Social Media Manager will work closely with the Director, Brand Marketing on social media and digital customer-engagement initiatives for Altice Mobile. The Manager will also coordinate with internal teams and external agencies to collaborate on digital content that helps execute on broader social strategies. Additionally, the Manager will create a social media content calendar and develop social campaigns that drive digital brand awareness, audience growth and customer engagement. Specifically, the Manager will:
• Assess and determine the most effective social media channels that will tell the Altice Mobile story, build credibility and help acquire and engage customers
• Match mobile customer segments to social channels and develop/execute customer acquisition and engagement strategies/tactics to help amplify revenue-generating marketing campaigns on social media
• Create, measure and test data-driven social media and marketing initiatives that deliver against business objectives (i.e., return on investment, key performance indicators, etc.).
• Track and analyze the performance of social media campaigns (organic and paid) using third-party analytic tools
• Function as a social media “community” manager by appropriately responding to questions, comments and concerns across social media channels in a timely, authentic and professional manner as needed
• Create and maintain a social media content calendar of regular content posts that align with marketing and business goals
• Generate relevant seasonal content that supports marketing campaigns and respond to viral trends, industry news and current events
• Serve as the social voice of the brand with the ability to translate brand positioning and messaging across key social media platforms
• Develop and compile campaign performance reports and dashboards to measure, report and assess performance of all social marketing campaigns
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize workload and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with demanding deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or equivalent practical experience
• Five years of experience managing paid and organic social media campaigns for business-to-consumer brands or agency clients
• Experience in digital marketing and demonstrated success in social media management (both paid and organic)
• Familiarity with data-analysis tools, customer-experience management platforms and marketing-collaboration platforms, with experience analyzing social media performance
• Knowledge of developing and delivering marketing strategy, data analytics and creative presentations to internal audiences
• Copywriting skills are a plus, as the Manager will act as the social voice for the brand
• Mobile industry experience a plus, though not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.