Director, Digital Marketing
The Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for web marketing strategy, web content management, and collaboration and communication.
Essential Job Duties:
Web Marketing Strategy:
- Prioritize & execute immediate strategies for development and growth of websites traffic & conversion.
- Partner w/ stakeholders to devise web strategies & programs to increase B2B web traffic, direct sales and lead generation.
- Collaborate w/ Web & MktgOps to define business requirements for evaluation, acquisition, implementation & integration of digital systems.
- Define and oversee web strategy, encompassing public Web sites, private Extranet portals, social properties and digital media.
- Evaluate, recommend & develop DM programs based on existing & emerging capabilities & opportunities.
- Manage & balance B2B eCommerce growth along side the transition to an Enterprise business
Web Content Management:
- Ensure editorial tone, creative direction and content of the sites reflect the messaging platform, collaborating with the content strategist to ensure prioritization of SEO/SEM while aligning with thought leadership programs.
- Assess all online properties to make recommendations for improvement, consolidation, focus, etc., based upon defined web strategy.
- Strategically oversee ongoing development of all B2B websites owning responsibility for requirements, optimization, merchandising, content strategy and total website performance relative to Marketing goals.
- Develop & manage online promotions strategy for customer acquisition programs utilizing paid / earned media, SEO/SEM, social channels.
- Support Corporate Communications social media with systems, processes and policies for content management, promotion, listening and response protocols.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Act as a catalyst for digital transformation, promoting cross-functional focus on customer experience.
- Advisory and Review role over all organizational digital initiatives & supporting DM infrastructure (e.g. Web content management, analytics, social, marketing automation, SFA, CRM platforms).
- Drive cross-channel integration of digital strategy while managing execution to ensure an integrated digital experience maximizing awareness, engagement & lead generation and support company growth objectives.
- Evaluate KPIs and performance results with stakeholders, advise on DM best practices, privacy laws and regulations, and digital strategy compliance while providing recommendations for improvement.
- 7-10 years experience
ScanSource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer