Sr. Manager - Strategic Partnerships
Location: Denver, Colorado
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Bluprint is looking for a Manager of Strategic Partnerships to join our Business Development team! The Manager of Strategic Partnerships will play an important role in building our business through the development and execution of co-branded marketing campaigns.
ResponsibilitiesPartner with Sales, Production and Marketing teams to build and execute integrated branded content packagesHandle client relationships, expectations and delivery of value, through the campaign execution and beyondRepresent Bluprint with current and prospective clients in a positive, substantive and enthusiastic mannerCultivate positive relationships through a consultative process involving on-site meetings and presentations to decision makers at all levels with the goal of creating new revenue opportunities within existing strategic accounts
• 4+ years of sales and client servicing experience ideally within the media/content industry
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• The ideal candidate will be a charismatic, strategic thinker with a real passion for maximizing relationship potential
• Highly motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit; ability to take ownership and work independently to meet steep performance goals
• Campaign and partner management experience with an ability to manage client projects from start to finish.
• Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
• Strategic thinker with proven problem solving skills
• Strong PowerPoint and Presentation Skills
• Working knowledge of Salesforce preferred
• Willingness to travel regularly
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.