- Full Time
Cox Media Group is seeking an Integrated Account Executive to represent our diverse salesportfolio of TV and Digital assets.
In this dynamic role you will partner with small to medium sized businesses tocreate effective Integrated Marketing programs that bring increased revenues totheir business. You will be responsible for developing assigned markets;growing and increasing revenues from high potential prospects and existingaccounts. Primary responsibility will be to achieve stated product revenuegoals by applying audience based solutions to meet or exceed their clients’needs.
You will be accountable for achieving and exceedingsales objectives with an emphasis on new business development within primaryverticals such as automotive,healthcare, and home services.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about gettingtheir clients results with creative problem solving and is excited to work in afast-paced, ever-evolving media landscape.
Why a career with Cox Media Group?
- Demonstrate and exhibit knowledge of digital media products and applications, including (but not limited to): SEO/SEM, mobile, social, reputation management, targeted ads (geo-fenced, behavioral) and how they work with each other
- Knowledge of TV product solutions
- Responsible for prospecting and closing newbusiness accounts
- Responsible for developing creative solutions basedon advertiser needs/wants
- Provide superior customer service; responding toclient needs in a timely manner
- Strategically develop client presentations,utilizing above average presentation skills
- Develop and maintain client lists, meet andexceed quarterly sales budgets and goals
- Can effectively understand and communicate campaign performance to align KPIs with ROI/attribution
- 1to 2 years’ sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Proventrack record of sales success
- Excellentverbal and written skills
- Strongunderstanding of Media (Including Television, Radio & Digital)
- Strongbusiness development focus
- Proficientuse of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Googleand Facebook Certifications are a plus
- 4-yearcollege degree preferred
- Mustbe self-motivated, reliable, and professional
- SalesMarketingexperience preferred
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando-490 E South St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing