Street Team Ambassador
The Valley CW, a Hearst Television affiliate associated with WPTZ/NBC5, is looking for individuals to join our promotional street team. If you are outgoing, energetic, extremely reliable and have an excellent work ethic, we are looking for you! This part-time position puts you in the middle of the action at some of the year’s biggest events. You will be a complete marketing ambassador for The Valley CW. You'll represent The Valley CW onsite at events and you will have the chance to be featured on-air. It's an opportunity that's fun, flexible and gives you great experience! On-air hosting skills a huge plus! Must be at least 18 years old, able to lift up to 50 lbs., have a clean driving record and able to work a flexible part-time schedule, including weekends. Valid US passport or enhanced driver’s license a plus, since some of our events are in Montreal.
• Set up The Valley CW booth and interact with attendees at events
• Take photos and videos at events
• Post photos and videos online
• Appear in The Valley CW on-air promos as needed
Include links to talent/performance reels if you want them to be considered for application.
• Outgoing, energetic personality
• Extremely reliable
• Excellent communication skills
• Active with social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Periscope, etc.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Although not required, the following experience would be helpful:
• Premiere Pro
• After Effects
• Blog or web posting
• Event planning/organization
• Marketing experience
• Previous TV or magazine appearances