Rockstar Business Freelance Writer Wanted - Recurring/Contract/Remote
We are a brain trust of the most accomplished entrepreneurs on the planet, helping others grow their business and live a better life.
We write stories for top publications and specialize in crafting exquisite feature profiles on extraordinary entrepreneurs that tell their life story or share their expertise. Examples:
Weʼre growing rapidly and looking to add another world-class writer to our team. We promise at least $1,000/month of work to begin with (assuming your 60-day trial goes well). If your writing performs well, we'll likely accelerate to $3,000/month or more for the foreseeable future.
Everything is ghostwritten, and your byline will not appear (articles publish under our organization's name), but youʼll get to learn from and interact with some of the smartest entrepreneurs on the planet (our clients). And your work will leave a legacy that inspires thousands of aspiring entrepreneurs (our articles get 100k+ views on average).
This is a flexible remote position. You'll be part of a global team and can work from anywhere in the world (as long as you have a reliable internet connection).
ABOUT YOU (what makes you tick)
● Are you a terrific writer that's masterful at crafting 800-1,500 word articles?
● Are you motivated to create meaningful content that empowers people to live a better life?
● Do you love digging deep into the lives of fascinating people, finding out what makes them tick and intriguing to others?
● Are you obsessed with making every word count, so there's no fluff, effortless flow, and even a 12-year-old understands your copy?
● Can you work incredibly hard to produce outstanding work that positions our clients as rock stars?
● Do you want to join an elite team that will hold you to an unreasonable standard, but treat you like family?
RESPONSIBILITIES (what youʼll do)
● Research and write original content.
● Prepare interview questions.
● Interview accomplished entrepreneurs.
● Craft catchy headlines.
● Prepare irresistible story ideas.
● Interface with internal cloud-based tools like Slack and Trello.
● Edit your teammates' stories.
QUALIFICATIONS (skills you should have)
● 2+ years of professional writing experience.
● Skilled at writing 800-1,500 word articles for publications like Entrepreneur, Business Insider, CNBC, Forbes, etc.
● Outstanding interview skills.
● Curiosity about what makes people tick.
● Terrific researcher.
● A lust for learning.
● Compulsive attention-to-detail.
● Extreme ownership of your work (no excuses, "get it done" attitude).
● Exceptional ability to tell stories.
● Ability to translate complex ideas into simple ones.
● Can dive deep into someoneʼs background, cut through the noise, and zone in on the core of their uncommon uniqueness.
● Can perform at high-quality under tight deadlines.
● A whiz at headline writing and crafting SEO titles.
● Copy editor extraordinaire.
● 100% reliable. Always.
● Killer communicator, both written and verbal.
● Can start immediately and hit the ground running.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Submit links to two articles you've written which are most like the above examples. (Preference will be given to candidates who've written for the top publications like Rolling Stone, Forbes, Business Insider, CNBC, Huff Post, etc.)
2. Include a link to your website or LinkedIn profile.
3. Some chit-chat about why we're perfect for each other.
This job isn't for everyone. Please do not apply unless you think you've got what it takes. It requires a lot of dedication, but tremendous benefits await the right person.
If that's you, show us what you've got! Good luck.
Apply for Rockstar Business Freelance Writer Wanted - Recurring/Contract/Remote
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly