Outside Sales Representative Multi Dwelling
At Cox Communications, we connect people to the things theylove. Now we’d like to connect with you.
We’re searching for an Outside Sales Representative who is adriven “hunter” with a strong work ethic, a high degree of integrity and anachievement-oriented attitude.
If this sounds likeyou, keep reading to find out more!
In this consultative sales role, you will provide bundled solutions by selling Cox video,voice, data and home security services to residential customers withinassigned properties such as apartments and condominiums. If you are a highlycompetitive person with an entrepreneurial spirit, are an effective negotiatorand closer, have a dynamic sales personality and enjoy building relationships,this job is for you!
AtCox Communications, our employees are our most important resource. Todemonstrate the value we place in our employees, we offer:
- Competitivebase salary plus unlimited commission potential
- Generousbenefits to include healthcare day one, paid time off and 401(k) matching
- FreeInternet and other Cox discounted services
- Careerdevelopment programs and ongoing training, including tuition assistance
- Futurecareer growth and promotional opportunities
As a member of the Cox Direct Sales Team, individuals have thepotential to earn as much as $59,451 or more as a high performer based on anannual salary plus monthly target commission. Higher performers are eligiblefor accelerated pay up to two and a half times their monthly incentive.
In 200 words or less,what will you be doing for us?
- Selling Cox video, voice, data and home securityservices to residential customers in assigned properties
- Promoting and maintaining positive relationshipswith property management and leasing staff
- Partnering with new business development team toincrease sales
- Building rapport and providing premium serviceto new and existing residential customers
- Will canvass door to door, hanging door signs,and obtaining referrals. This willinclude weekend and evening hours to maximize customer contacts
- Participating in team sales blitzes,conversions, new releases, social and networking events, etc.
- Assisting and resolving a wide variety ofcustomer requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Adding value and build customer loyalty bydifferentiating Cox products from competitors
- Performing end to end sales order entry using atablet/iPad
- Complete on-going training opportunities,satisfactory skills assessment scores, and attainment and renewal of jobrelated certifications
Here’s what we needyou to bring to the table:
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience inrelated field required; AS/AA or Technical Certification in related disciplinepreferred
- 1 or more years of experience highly preferredin outside or field sales with quotas
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record,reliable transportation and proof of insurance required
- Certifications and licenses, as required bystate and municipal laws to sell Home Security
- Must have ability to work independently within adefined strategic plan to achieve set goals
- Requires proficient knowledge of technicalapplications and tools
- Excellent communication and relationshipbuilding skills, and ability to work collaboratively with cross functionalteams
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-NV-Las Vegas-1700 Vegas Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing