Social Media Assistant
Looking to break into social media? If beauty, health and fashion interest you, then you may have just found your new nest at The Woods & Co.
The Woods & Co is looking for a social media assistant to join our team. Candidates must have a 4-year college degree, excellent written and oral communication skills, a knack for all things #trending, attention to detail and a good sense of humor. The ideal candidate is looking to learn and grow while getting their hands dirty. We are an extremely mentoring, team-oriented environment and are always open to creative ideas and initiatives. We look to highlight where you feel your strengths lie!
- 4-year college degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Familiarity with scheduling tools such as HootSuite, Sprout Social and Onlypult
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and part of a team
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategize and execute social media plans
- Assist social media manager with developing creative content on for various platforms
- Schedule posts for multiple clients on various platforms
- Secure and present social media metrics; assist in compiling report updates
- Research for account teams as necessary
- Maintain day-to-day office function
- Maintain monthly social reports
We are a recognized leader in beauty, health and fashion public relations and marketing with an 18-year proven track record and the relationships to prove it. Our creative, out-of-the-box thinking is what keeps our clients happy and our business growing.
Salary commensurate with experience.