Social Media Coordinator
- Full Time
Resound Marketing is looking for a Social Media Coordinator with 1-2 years of experience to support social media efforts, including influencer marketing and other digital strategies. Experience working with social media in a professional environment is a must.
- Managing content calendars and client profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn
- Developing content and driving engagement
- Supporting our agency's own social media profiles and web/blog presence
- Researching and coordinating paid influencer and blogger campaigns
- Managing paid social media advertising campaigns
- Offering social media support for trade shows and events
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years experience managing social media
- Strong writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- An understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience working in a PR agency environment
- Experience with Hootsuite
Resound offers a fun, collaborative work environment with a great team, opportunity for growth, regular telecommuting days each month, health benefits, and a retirement plan. We're a smart, passionate team of self-starters that regularly knocks our clients' socks off with our great work. To join the Resound family, please include your resume along with a killer cover letter and examples of your best work.