Associate Editor, Higher Education
- Full Time
We're different. We're Industry Dive, and we're on the cutting edge of business media.
As the associate editor for Education Dive: Higher Education, you'll get a chance to use all your writing, editing and social media tools. You'll travel to industry events. You'll interview newsmakers and experts. You'll work in an innovative newsroom that gives you the freedom to show off your skills and your creative side.
What you can bring to the table:
- A proven track record of writing and editing skills.
- An aptitude for business news and smart story selection for a B2B audience.
- Tuned-in instincts and ability to interpret and analyze key business trends.
- An interest in writing and editing for a mobile experience in a niche B2B market.
- Ability to drive reader response through social media.
- Deadline-oriented time-management skills.
- Proven track record of 1 to 3 years of writing and editing skills.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in journalism, English or similar field.
We’d love it if you had the following:
- Experience in higher education.
- Experience with business writing.
- Familiarity with HTML.
- Working knowledge of basic SEO.
- Familiarity with the AP Styleguide.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other monitoring tools.
- Experience working with a publication in its early stages to grow audiences.