Email Marketing Coordinator (Conferences & Events)
SourceMedia, is an innovative, growing digital business information and performance media company serving senior-level professionals in the financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
SourceMedia’s proven track record in producing best-in-class publications such as American Banker, The Bond Buyer, and National Mortgage News,is matched by a calendar of more than 50 industry-leading trade shows, conferences and events.
Currently the SourceMedia events group has an exciting opportunity for an Email Marketing Coordinator in its marketing department:
This individual will be a marketing coordinator for a growing financial services conference and events business. More specifically, this person will:
- Email Marketing
- Design, edit and execute e-mail marketing campaigns create and send emails, monitor and disseminate pertinent reporting information etc.
- Analyze and present metrics on campaigns and recommend shifts in strategy/direction.
- Coordinate, maintain and format target prospect and marketing lists including pulling click through and download reports.
- Create registration links.
- Create, update and manage conference websites, including uploading content (speaker info, agendas, session info, sponsors, etc.).
- Maintain brand look and feel on all web sites, electronic external messaging and creative executions.
- Social Media
- At times may assist in drafting, posting, optimizing and monitoring posts.
- Other tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate for this position should have a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2-3 years of marketing experience. The successful candidate will be computer literate with strong Microsoft Word, HTML, Google Analytics, SEO. Excel, PhotoShop, Dreamweaver and PowerPoint skills. Experience with email deployment systems and responsive templates desired. More specifically, this individual must possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at the same time across event assignments;
- Solid understanding of the Internet, including search engines, browsers, SEO and analytics.
- Understanding of social media for business applications, specifically, twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Demonstrated high energy, strong work ethic and bias for action; known for a resourceful, entrepreneurial approach to customer-centric solutions;
- Excellent planning, organization, and communications/ listening skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Understands lead times, maintain schedules and executes marketing projects within scope of work and on deadline.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills;
- Executes marketing projects from start to finish with some supervision
- Works and communicates effectively with Marketing Managers, Marketing Directors and Senior Management
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our extensive offerings include medical, dental, and vision coverage; disability and life insurance; paid time off; a 401(k) plan; a pre-tax transportation payment program; and subsidized health club membership.
For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume.
SourceMedia complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest records, unemployment status or any other protected category.