A Vegas based agency is seeking an Account Director to oversee one of their prominent clients in the travel and tourism space.
The Account Director is responsible for overall agency service and activities for this account. They will be responsible for long-term strategic direction.
- Oversee all go-to-market plans, programs and creative to provide strategic direction; reviews and collaborates on all communication briefs and project charters collaborating with strategist and creative director
- Presents clients with business building ideas, including potential new agency products/services; ensures client perception that agency consistently provides value-added services
- Guides and assists development of proposals and delivery of client presentations; ensures they are dynamic, persuasive, and grounded in strategic relevance
- Anticipates problems, surfaces them and effectively resolves issues (with specific regard to strategic direction, budget allocation, and staff issues)
- Oversees brand manager and brand supervisor as well as works collaboratively with the project management team
- BA in marketing, advertising, or related field is preferred
- Management within an agency setting preferred
- 10+ years of experience in account management in an agency environment
- Focus on Travel and Tourism, previous example and samples in either a bonus!
This is a full-time onsite opportunity that will start in the next few weeks.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)