- Full Time
A Las Vegas-based agency is seeking a full-time Design Director.
This Design Director role works with iconic national brands by overseeing the quality of the design and visual storytelling work across the agency. You'll collaborate with account services, strategy, PR, and the creative departments to ensure culture-shifting deliverables to the client. Responsible for creating and concepting design strategy across all mediums - including experiential and activations.
* Teach visual artists and Art Directors across the company network how to develop highly-effective work that is innovative and leverages the most impactful and relevant visual mediums and storytelling methods.
* Responsible for teaching the art of in-person pitching and storytelling across the agency's network to help grow creative staff into "sellers" of ideas.
* Guide pods towards a successful work product
* Participate on pod as a collaborative team member
* Manages visual artists and has oversight on selection and management of freelance services
* Develop creative strategies
* Work with Account Directors to sell creative at client presentations
* Create and publish thought leadership in both internal and external channels
* Work closely with business development team to ideate, develop, and pitch creative to new business
* Degree in advertising-related field or equivalent experience
* 10+ years of agency environment experience
* Must have excellent design and production skills and understand the creative process
* Be a great problem solver
* Must have leadership experience
* Excellent knowledge of digital and social media, as well as the ability to keep an eye out on emerging platforms and marketing channels
If you can lead by example with positivity, respectfulness, collaboration, and transparency - you'll fit right into this "fun" work atmosphere.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)