Lemonade is an integrated branded content agency offering full-service digital marketing, content production, media planning & buying, and brand strategy. We’re focused on driving brand growth with branded content that inspires and entertains.
We’re a small startup, experienced, fun-loving team looking to fulfill a key role in the development of our business and for our clients. The right candidate will work directly with the company founders while helping us to define the best growth path for you’re position as the company scales.
We’re looking for a meticulous and self-motivated individual to oversee the company’s marketing technology stack and advance digital marketing efforts that produce outstanding business results for the agency. This role requires critical and creative thinking skills in order to drive measurable success for the company and our clients.
You Have (Requirements):
• 3+ years of experience maintaining, utilizing and implementing marketing technologies at a professional company, freelance capacity, or combination of the two (please cite specific examples of your skill set within this role).
• BS in Marketing, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Marketing channel expertise across CRM, email marketing, SEO (at least a basic understanding), SEM, digital advertising, retargeting and content management systems (experience with WordPress or Infusionsoft is a plus).
• Proficient in Google AdWords (campaign management and reporting).
• High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and ownership.
• Expertise in managing multiple and competing demands/projects.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Desire to stay up to date regarding emerging technologies and digital marketing transformation techniques.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative methodologies for enhancing competitiveness, revenue, and customer service offerings.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
• Experience with traditional media is also a plus; TV, Radio, Print or Outdoor planning or placement.
You Will (Job Responsibilities):
• Oversee and manage the marketing technology stack to deploy and manage ongoing marketing campaigns for the agency, including website, email marketing/marketing automation tools, proposal automation tool, social media marketing/management, and more.
Tasks may quickly evolve into supporting the marketing needs of our clients depending on the tasks required for the agency at any given time.
• Develop and implement strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using various digital platforms; Programmatic, native publisher content, social,SEM, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and landing pages and generate interest in our services.
Many of the tasks will be deployed and managed through our marketing automation platform/CRM, Infusionsoft, which we’re looking for some expert assistance with. Strong experience with this program will be a huge benefit but we can consider paid training for the right person.
• Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
Aid in the preparation and recommendation of proposals and digital strategies to new clients of the agency.
Any design skills, such as those in Keynote, InDesign, or PhotoShop are a plus!
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
• Contact, interview, and hire third-party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content.
• Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant tools.
• Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects.
• Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies, develop campaigns, and update current campaigns to include new information.
• A unique people-centered culture that attracts creative artists and critical thinkers.
• A regional presence in the Bay Area, while still serving our clients nationally.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and offer telecommuting options.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly