Social Marketing Program Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
imre is the agency that works, and we’re looking to add a social program manager to our team of experts to support our healthcare marketing division.
imre health is one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies working in healthcare marketing today. The ideal candidate brings a wealth of agency or client-side experience, mastery of the digital and social landscape and shares a mutual calling to improve the way that brands interact with consumers.
We are seeking a creative, dynamic, passionate social marketing Program Manager to join our team in NYC or Baltimore. Under the general supervision of the social marketing Director you will manage the day-to-day implementation of strategies, campaigns and full-service enterprise social media programs for global healthcare brands. At imre, you'll enjoy all the benefits of our modern workplace culture, centered on wellness, personal and professional growth.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage day-to-day workflow, work product and innovation for key social media Agency of Record accounts.
- Daily responsibilities include:
- Develop and concept strategic social marketing plans, content development, procurement and scheduling in multiple social media channels.
- Paid social management
- Analytics/reporting and insights
- Rapid response workflow and consultation
- General client management
- General strategic/tactical consultation
- Integrated timelines development and management
- Overall responsibilities include:
- Develop and concept strategic social marketing plans
- Provide strategic support to new business and service-development activities
- Manage the workflow, professional development and responsibilities of cross functional Social Marketing team members
- Manage monitoring and reporting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 5-7 years of social marketing, digital marketing experience, healthcare industry preferred
- Experience in ad management and media preferred
- Inclusive of Facebook Power Editor & Ad Manager
- Writing and concepting creative content across social channels
- Attention to detail, project management and complex workflow management
- Creative concepting and strategic planning for the development of social campaigns
- Leading the development of research methodologies to inform strategic planning activities
- Strategic planning and execution of paid social campaigns
- Relationshipping with social influencers
- Applying knowledge of emerging trends and technology to programs
- Storytelling through the use of data and research
- Agency experience or global Fortune 500 brand experience preferred
- Expert in social content development and paid social media
Reduced Friday hours, Mind and Body benefits, Sabbatical leaves, 401K, PTO, Happy Hours.
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.