Location: Chicago, Illinois
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Properly test and stage outgoing equipment before it is loaded into truck regardless if there is a production crew present or not.Properly download and double check equipment as it returns from rental.Notifying any unsafe condition to immediate supervisor or safety committee members, as well as any injury or accident in the workplace immediately after it happens.Maintaining work areas clean and free of any hazardous conditions.Coordinating with Business Manager and Rental Agents with the day to day events that occur when loading and downloading including short list updates, stock checks and proper delegation of sub-rentals.Providing and communicating any changes made by the crew or paperwork details.Properly tagging all B.O. (burned out) equipment. Properly stage it so that B.O. equipment does not end up on the shelves and so customers are properly charged.Assisting peer warehouse workers and rental agents in resolving outstanding issues.Assisting drivers with incoming and outgoing loads.Working directly with customers/crew
• Maintain a good attitude and exercise team work at all times during the work day and at the work place.
• Some knowledge of the production equipment rental process.
• Ability to react at a moment’s notice to any situation that may require overtime hours, going on set or location to perform various duties which are covered under the job description but are not limited to them.
• Ability to lift 100Ibs of weight.
• Ability to work in a team environment in a helpful and positive demeanor
• Projects a positive attitude and/or enthusiasm for the job, program and respect to others.
• Supports others in developing a positive outlook for the department.
• Consistently exhibits a quest for excellence, striving to constantly improved and develop more efficient systems that produce an improved level of service
• Identify process improvement opportunities
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.