Trauma-informed Coaching Company Seeking Full Time Project Manager
First, our company's mission is to end emotional trauma in our lifetime. We believe that unhealed and unresolved emotional trauma is the root cause of the majority of problems human beings face in the world today.
If you are not passionate about solving this problem, please do not apply.
Are you looking to join a team of A Players?
Do you want to have fun at work? Do you want to love the people that you're working with?
Hate working in stuffy office under fluorescent lights and want to work in a more holistic environment?
Do you want to make a difference in people's lives and wake up knowing that the work you're doing matters?
A well known leader in the personal growth industry is seeking to hire a rockstar Project Manager to help us create, optimize and automate our company systems and keeping the team on track to achieving its highest priorities.
Please be passionate about organization and problem solving.
You will work in a fast paced, agile and pivoting environment and be responsible for working with the our creative CEO to keep highest priorities on track to define, manage and deliver projects and one-off tasks and drive data driven and optimal results.
We're looking to hire a Project Manager who can hit the ground running and deliver results quickly
- Break down large/complicated projects into a reverse engineered timeline and it's component parts and deliverables, including stakeholders and deadlines
- Lead and direct a cross functional group to achieve desired outcomes
- Develop effective plans and high quality documentation to meet both short and long term project goals
- Consistently execute and deliver project objective in line with the Project Lifecycle, making trade-offs when necessary to ensure successful and timely completion
- Provide key value in recommending solutions to business opportunities and problems
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks associated with complex assignments
- Work independently, whilst maintaining transparency with minimal guidance or support needed
- Make sound decisions, even in more complex situations and when under pressure
- Balance execution efficiency with risk mitigation
- Balance multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while driving for execution
- Empower others through delegation and support them as appropriate
- Support and coach new members to the team
- Deliver effective presentations and proposals confidently, including to an executive level
- Provide regular and consistent leadership updates, comfortable dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Coordinate and administer contracts and financial transactions as needed
- Can thrive working with a semi-virtual team members and you love being constantly connected
- Can thrive working from our beautiful HQ, which is a home just for business in the rolling hills of Asheville
- Are willing to start at the bottom and have a desire to grow into more leadership and responsibility
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Bachelor's Degree, or related experience
- PMP/SCRUM or other certifications desirable
- High-level knowledge of relevant scientific, mental health and business operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with technical and business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success planning and managing projects/assignments from start to finish, either as a whole or as part of a bigger initiative
- Can synthesize information from multiple sources to drive effective decision making
- Can function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- In depth knowledge of the project management life cycle and methodologies; can apply a variety of tools to meet project/business needs
Activities in this function of the job require strong leadership, communication, coordination, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
The ideal candidate will be capable of working in dynamic environments that are prone to regular change, has a positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team.
If you have the skills and are excited about out mission, we'd love to hear from you!
IDEALLY YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Asana/Slack/Trello (preferred, not required)
- Zapier (preferred, not required)
- SCRUM Methodology (preferred, not required)
- Hubspot (preferred, not required)
- The E-Myth Book and/or the Clock Work book (preferred, not required)
- Be playfully competitive
-Have done your inner work and be passionate about a life of personal growth
- Be a professional who LOVES to be in service
- Be able to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities that change rapidly
- Be an absolute rock star professional who takes pride and ownership of your talents
- Be looking for a long-term position with an awesome group
- Be someone who is motivated to get a lot done in a day
- Be a PROVEN problem-solver who is not afraid to dig in and find the answer
- Be skilled in interpersonal relationships and emotional intelligence
- Be proactive and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Be excited to learn new skills and explore new territories
- Be a lightning-fast learner
- Have a positive personality with a "do whatever it takes" attitude, and have a GREAT sense of humor!
- Be excellent with time management and organization skills
- Have great follow-through skills - you like to take things all the way to completion
- Be able to follow processes that increase performance/results
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work extra hours for special projects, product launches, and live events
- Being on an A Player Team
- Google Drive
Salary: Based on experience.
This is a FT position can be remote (for the right person) but ideally works out of the team HQ in Asheville, NC.
Apply for Trauma-informed Coaching Company Seeking Full Time Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly