Sr. Sales Operation Analyst
Additional Locations: Additional locations include Geneva, IL, St. Charles, IL, and Evanston, IL, and Orlando, FL, Austin, TX, and Denver, CO.
Purpose of the Role:
Under general supervision, the Senior Sales Operations Analyst will provide constituent support to a subset of HMH groups including a primary focus on the Inside Sales Teams.
• Assist in the development and implementation of Inside Sales Optimization project
• Understands system capabilities to identify problems and write recommendations for process improvement procedures
• Provides end user support on a day-to-day basis to assigned constituent groups
• Setup and lead weekly touch base meetings with assigned constituent groups
• Meet with Inside Sales management personnel on a monthly basis to determine enhancements to be developed and issues and concerns to be resolved
• Assist and provide training as needed to ensure appropriate user comprehension and understanding of overall Sales processes
• Evaluates needed business process system requirements
• Interpret and vet new enhancement requests
• Participates and collaborates in developing and writing technical enhancement requests to improve system processes
• Recommend and coordinate IT solutions and ensure corrections or changes are implemented efficiently and effectively.
• Provide UAT and Smoke testing support for System Enhancements
• When required oversee UAT engagement with assigned constituent personnel
- Demonstrates strong organizational, observational and communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong documentation and analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong analytical, qualitative and problem solving abilities.
- Takes initiative to participate in learning opportunities and openly shares information with others
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Creative problem solving & strategic thinker
- Familiarity with financial accounting (GAAP) and financial systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, VLookups, formulas) is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- SAP R/3, Business Warehouse, Business Planning and Consolidation Tool
- Business Objects Explorer (or similar)
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Access and Visio
- SQL or Oracle knowledge
- Sales Industry knowledge