Commerce Editor - Casino & Gaming Freelance
COMMERCE EDITOR – CASINO and GAMING
Metro US is looking for a full time or freelance Commerce Editor to join our team at Metro and be the editorial leader in launching a Casino and Gaming vertical. As the Commerce Editor, you will focus on building our content strategy and will be in charge of the editorial direction of our soon-to-be-launched Casino and Gaming vertical. Day to day, you will be responsible for assigning, editing and writing a high volume of content. You’ll use your expertise to promote the new site via social media and other channels. You will be responsible for maintaining the new site and will provide feedback from users to the Metro staff.
Our goal is to build an elite Casino and Gaming information platform that helps users make educated decisions on what sites and locations to visit and play.
- Experience in the Casino, Gaming and Betting industry
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in digital journalism or related field
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong writing, research, copywriting and copy editing skills with a track record of producing high-quality content
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Metro US (New York, Boston and Philadelphia) is the most widely read free newspaper in the United States with a circulation of 323,122 and a monthly readership of 4,536,081. We have a thriving website at Metro.us and are launching new verticals this fall. Metro is an equal opportunity employer