Promotion Producer Telemundo
- Full Time
Telemundo Charlotte has an opening for a bi-lingual Creative Services Producer.
This position handles station promotion, client production and digital content.
Applicant must be an Adobe After Effects pro and non-linear editing expert in AVID and Premiere. Candidate must know how to shoot (cinema cameras) with understanding of lighting/cinema lenses and be a strong creative writer. This individual will be responsible for shooting & editing marketing and client commercial spots. They will also create digital content and social advertisements for network entertainment, news and local community campaigns.
The producer may produce, write and edit text and video content for digital platforms. They must be comfortable with digital publishing tools and practices publishing articles and video, showcasing components, modules and pages, interactive animations, maps, graphics, and photos.
Digital responsibilities include:
- Report, write, edit and produce text and video content.
- Prepares and posts content to the stations digital platforms.
- Publish on digital platforms video, interactive elements, maps, slideshows, etc., while paying attention to functionality, user-experience, and discoverability of content.
- Assist in planning.Implement best practices related to social, content distribution, and audience engagement.
- Track the usage of content by consumers and make data-driven decisions about future execution.
- Spanish language skills required; reading, writing, speaking and comprehension
- In addition to your creativity, you’ll need excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to work with multiple departments on multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- You must be able to see projects through from start to finish and feel comfortable working within a team.
- Minimum three years’ experience in news promotion broadcasting/media is required and applicant needs to be proficient on the Mac platform
- 4 year degree is required
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NC-Charlotte-1901 N Tryon St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing