Public Relations Assistant Account Coordinator/Account Coordinator (Entry-Level)
Looking to break into the public relations world? If beauty, health and fashion interest you, then you may have just found your new nest at The Woods & Co.
The Woods & Co is looking for an assistant account coordinator/account coordinator to join our team. Candidates must have a 4-year college degree, excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail and a good sense of humor. The ideal candidate is looking to learn and grow while getting their hands dirty. We are an extremely mentoring, team-oriented environment and are always open to creative ideas and initiatives. We look to highlight where you feel your strengths lie!
- 4-year college degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Familiarity with Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign and Cision
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and part of a team
- An understanding of social media platforms
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist senior team with account tasks
- Assist with team brainstorms
- Research for account teams as necessary
- Maintain day-to-day office function
- Maintain monthly PR reports
- Develop and manage media contact database
- Coordinate event logistics
- Manage in-house inventory
- Production and execution of media mailings
We are a recognized leader in beauty, health and fashion public relations and marketing with an 18-year proven track record and the relationships to prove it. Our creative, out-of-the-box thinking is what keeps our clients happy and our business growing.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Apply for Public Relations Assistant Account Coordinator/Account Coordinator (Entry-Level)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly