Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related work experience
• Video Photographer for both on location and in the studio.
• Studio and location lighting, sound and technical set up for both Live and Taped Segments
• Routine technical tasks, including dubbing, quality control, recording material, etc.
• Assist Producers and Talent with the aesthetic and technical aspects of recording original material both in-studio and on location.
• Basic editing of material for regional programming, Experience with Adobe Premiere a Plus.
• Other technical duties and responsibilities as required and assigned.
Minimum of 2 years of television shooting experience
Valid Driver’s License.
Familiar with all aspects of live television, including various transmission methods (Fiber, Satellite, IP Based transport)
Ability to work under pressure situations, perform tasks independently, and keeping shooting and editing standards at a consistent and high level
Excellent organization, interpersonal, and communication skills
Strong work ethic, positive attitude, multi-task abilities a must
Available to work non-traditional hours, weekends, and holidays
Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Experience with Sony XDCam format preferred
Strong knowledge of National and New England sports landscape preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.