- Full Time
We are looking for an entrepreneurial marketing assistant with a strong background in social media to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company and growing lifestyle brands. Your role will work cross- functionally with marketing, production, sales and the art department to implement online marketing strategies through all social media platforms, influencer marketing and public relations. E-commerce and driving revenue growth through paid and unpaid search is a plus.
Candidates must be personable, team-oriented, able to multi-task with changing priorities and most importantly do this with the upmost attention to detail. Ideal candidates will have a passion for culinary, mixology and hospitality work as this will be key for this dynamic multifaceted role between Cocktail Kingdom and Cocktail Kingdom Hospitality Group.
- E-blast of new products to USA and international customer database
- Oversee translations for content for Internationals E-Blasts
- Curate social content calendars, including content creation, copywriting and liaising with creative to finalize and secure approvals for multiple brands, personalities and bars
- Conduct social media audits
- Monitor social conversations and flag engagement opportunities
- Research and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content with direction from marketing and design
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Develop relationships with internal and external stake holders and assist in content organization
- Minimum of 1-2 years of communications, social media or digital marketing experience
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Knowledge of Square, Mail Chimp, SEO
- Copy writing, data base management, content organizer
- Understanding of event management and public relations/media landscape
- This role reports to the Director of Marketing.
- FT position at the NYC HQ
- Full Benefits available
**Cocktail Kingdom was started in 2008 by founder Greg Boehm and is now the world’s premier manufacturer and distributor of professional barware created to meet the exacting standards of professional bartenders. The headquarters is just off Madison Square Park in NYC, the office include a public showroom and the private library collection of historical cocktail books. In 2017, Greg launched Cocktail Kingdom Hospitality Group which owns and operates 4 top NYC bars including Boilermaker, Mace (World’s Top 50), Existing Conditions and Katana Kitten.