Harv Eker International Content Writer
Would you like to write from anywhere in the world, work flexible hours and change lives?
If you have...
- A positive attitude and great work ethic...
- The ability to meet deadlines...
- An excellent grasp of the English language and superb communication skills...
- The ability to take large amounts of information (from videos, transcripts, creative briefs, etc.) and distill them into engaging content...
- And the desire to create ‘long form’, highly engaging articles for people all over the world...
… Then this might be the perfect position for you!
Harv Eker International, a top personal growth company based off of the teachings of T. Harv Eker — #1 New York Times best-selling author of the book “Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind,” and founder of one of the world's largest personal success training companies — is looking for a content copywriter to help us communicate our key messages and pain points of our students via online content.
This will include offering ‘how to’ solutions in areas like success, mindset, entrepreneurship, leadership, passion, business, personal finance, life-balance and more.
With almost 3 million students, we have financial freedom seekers and business professionals looking for more lessons and learning material. We’re looking for someone to join in on the mission of HEI to change lives in an impactful way.
Our team is fun, motivated, and we’re hard-working people with integrity. We’re also global and 100% remote.
This opportunity is for a part-time or full-time position. We offer a competitive salary and are looking for a long-term relationship into which we can invest in the copywriter’s growth and training.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Research, collect, outline, draft and edit pieces for use on a variety of Harv Eker International channels (blog posts, emails, course materials, etc)
- Produce on-brand copy that maintains the unique voice, talking points, and high quality associated with Harv Eker International
- Maintain flexibility to turn around rush assignments on short notice
- Attention to detail is critical
- Load, proof, test, and update blog posts and pages on Wordpress
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage and report your progress for ongoing writing projects
- Write clearly and informatively with high value for readers
- High attention to quality, accuracy and thoroughness
- A positive attitude with a positive outlook on life (No complainers please)
Education and Experience:
- Must have a portfolio that demonstrates strong creative thinking, and exceptional writing skills
- Must be able to research and then write compelling and engaging content that speaks to our targeted audience, and offer solutions to their pain points
- Experience writing keyword optimized content for SEO
- Must have experience writing content for the web
- Must have strong attention to detail
- The ideal candidate is familiar with the T. Harv Eker brand and products or interested in the self-improvement / personal growth space
- Has a journalism degree or background
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
How you’ll benefit from working with us:
- Create original content that will be promoted to thousands of people at once and seen by millions across the world
- You’ll have the opportunity to interact with excited readers, engage in conversation with them, and witness firsthand how your content positively impacts their life
- Get your full name and special bio on a high authority website
- Receive insights on how well your writing is performing
- Offer your input on content strategy + input on the overall look and feel of pieces you create
- Use a well-established brand to edify your future writing and get connected to large publishers
- $200-$250 for 1,000-1,500 word article
- $300 for 1,500-2,500 word article
**Prices will be subject to change depending on the objective and structure of write-up.**
**More information will be provided during the onboarding process.**
If you can see yourself in this position, please apply!
To apply, please submit a portfolio or CV with at least two writing samples you feel would best represent your ability to adapt T. Harv Eker’s voice.
IMPORTANT: Please review our blog (blog.harveker.com) and submit writing samples you think would best reflect the writing style we are looking for. Applicants that we feel best exemplifies the tone, structure, topics, and voice we’re aiming for will be contacted for further steps in the application process. Good luck and we hope to hear from you!
Apply for Harv Eker International Content Writer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly