Location: Long Island City, New York
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Communicating with warehouse workers to confirm execution of equipment order processing, order changes, equipment exchanges, and inventory stock checks.Using RTPRO inventory tracking program to process quotes, orders, transfers, and inventory availability.Acting as RTPro training and support contact and assist peer group of rental agents in managing equipment needs.Anticipating equipment shortages and demands and managing the cadence of incoming and outgoing equipment.Handling sub rentals, purchases, damages, swap-outs, billing and billing corrections.Coordinating shipping and receiving between warehouses. Promptly resolving customers issues by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management.Working directly with customers/crew.Coordinating customer deliveries and pick-ups.Maintain customer show files in an accurate, detailed manner in all areas, including main packages, add-ons, exchanges, PO’s, sub-rentals, missing and damaged equipment, and wrap sheets.
Reporting to the Business Manager, NY Set Lighting & Grip Operations, the Rental Agent is responsible for in-taking and processing set lighting and grip equipment rental orders for television and film productions.
Specific responsibilities will include Building custom rental orders for rental equipment, ensuring all orders have been properly input into the system and billed accurately.
• 3 years Film industry experience in a customer service capacity including resolving issues
• Experience or Comfortable Knowledge of Set Lighting and Grip equipment
• Self-starter and positive influence in fast-paced environment
• MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Experience with inventory management systems and/or RTPro a plus
• Ability to balance multiple complex projects with competing schedules and priorities
• Ability to work in a team environment in a helpful and positive demeanor to strengthen relationships
• Projects a positive attitude and/or enthusiasm for the job, program and respect to others and supports others in developing a positive outlook for the department.
• Consistently exhibits a quest for excellence, striving to constantly improve and develop an improved level of service
• Identify process improvement opportunities
• Ability to build strong client and vendor relationships.
• Effective writing and communication skills
• Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.