Social Media Supervisor - Paid Search/ Programmatic Marketing
Position: Social Media Supervisor - Paid Search/ Programmatic Marketing - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: September or October 2018
Our client, a leading Global Ad Agency is seeking a full time Social Media Supervisor to join their team full time.
In this role, you will be responsible managing a highly technical and sophisticated client relationship, developing big-picture business strategies. On a daily basis you will be working with search, programmatic and display teams, business owners and analytics to develop new uses for social media insights and working on integration with new media and technology partners. This role is strictly operational and does not encompass any content creation.
To be considered for this role you MUST come from a media agency. When applying, please answer the questions below:
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT RESPONSES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**
- What is your experience with paid / biddable media for social:
- What is your experience with programmatic marketing for social:
- Elaborate on your experience managing junior social media planners:
- Program proficiency:
- 4+ years of experience in performance media, mostly paid social buying.
- Familiar with the best industry practices of biddable media, including paid search and programmatic.
- Ability to consult the client on the core concepts behind media optimization and analytics with knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing, and know how to pull intelligence from raw data.
- An ability to execute paid social media strategies and to communicate them to both technical and lay persons alike.
- Solid knowledge of paid social marketing platforms, paid social PMDs, tracking and tagging methods, and various analytic packages. Knowledge of 4C and/or Sprinklr is a plus
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and on multiple projects and strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to take an unpaid campaign test.
This is a great opportunity to join a team with large budgets, top clients and top global agency. Benefits include competitive pay, health dental, etc.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Social Media Supervisor - Paid Search/ Programmatic Marketing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly