Public Relations Coordinator
We are looking for a Public Relations Coordinator to join our news media company.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Media Monitoring – responsible for daily press clips and all intraday media (blog and twitter) coverage reports
- Some interaction with the media, including pitching, distributing news highlights, attending industry events and booking radio interviews
- Maintain network press materials, including bios, media lists, etc
- Perform all administrative duties
- Interact with professional associates and all levels of management both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two prior internship roles in the media relations/public relations field preferred
- Strong interest in media, politics, news and current events
- Professional demeanor and top notch administrative skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines, be results oriented, and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent research skills
- Individual must be well-spoken with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, and able to handle high levels of confidentiality
- Job entails working a Wednesday through Sunday schedule in the office.
Position offers competitive pay, full benefits and job advancement opportunities.
Apply for Public Relations Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly