- Full Time
The Coordinator supports the Senior Vice President, Director, Senior Manager and Manager in the planning and execution of all CEW development and sponsorship activities. He/she prepares assigned agreements, and liaises with sponsors regarding select events and online initiatives. The Coordinator works actively and collaboratively with other CEW staff to ensure the information is shared in a timely and comprehensive manner in order to achieve established goals for all assigned programs and events.
- Assists in the execution of all development and sponsorship activities, which includes serving as an initial point of contact for sponsors in order to respond to their needs, inquiries, and/or problems.
- Maintains CEW’s brand messaging standards in communicating with sponsors, and supports the Department in the execution of sponsorship agreements, based upon predetermined sponsor requirements.
- Creates and oversees Fulfillment Reports for each sponsor, at each event. Includes articulation of customized benefits, tracking and organizing of marketing and attendee statistics, and organization of sponsor photos.
- Manages all CEW’s online sponsorship initiatives, including creative calendar and content guidelines for sponsors; liaises with marketing and membership on planning and execution of sponsor assets, and communication with sponsors. Assists with sales of online initiatives.
- Manages the communication and sponsor needs for 4 speaker series events
- Manages sponsor outreach for all dinners and works as main point of contact on-site to oversee execution
- Assists all staff in the Department with the retrieval of data, documents, and other information; prepares reports as requested.
Performs other duties, as assigned.