Associate Video Producer, Meet The Press Daily
Location: New York, New York
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
This position requires significant edit-room producing.Locate and cut tape elements for use in interviews.Producer is expected to both pitch story ideas and work on assigned stories developed by the editorial team. Work with Standards & Legal Team to ensure Editorial Standards of all segments
Job Purpose: As an Associate Video Producer, you will oversee all tape production as well as the post-production editing of interviews and the show itself in its entirety.
• At least three years editorial experience working in television production preferred.
• Experience cutting tape at a network level preferred.
• Must have strong journalistic skills, research skills, and editorial judgment
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States.
• Must be willing to work overtime, nights and holidays, on occasion, sometimes with short notice.
• Demonstrated strong knowledge and interest in news, politics, and current events
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong storytelling ability
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively, enterprise novel sources of video and utilize video innovatively
• Working understanding of journalistic standards and practices
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.