- Full Time
This opening for a Marketing Manager supports Oxford University Press’ Academic marketing efforts through developing integrated email and website campaigns for researchers, academics, and librarians which inform and engage, resulting in customer / user acquisition– usage, sales, leads, and conversions. Requires a leader with a data-driven, creative mind who operates quickly and flawlessly. An organized self-starter with creativity, strong problem solving skills, and values cross-functional team collaboration, providing specialized expertise and guidance to the Academic marketing teams.
- Develop, manage, and in some cases execute, Academic email and website programs in a manner consistent with division objectives and key performance indicators.
- Design and implement scalable A/B testing programs for various marketing teams to realize optimization opportunities spanning messaging, positioning, and promotions to improve retention, acquisition, usage and sales
- Enhance the quality (both content and structure) of email sent to our customers and users
- Develop metrics to measure effectiveness of all campaigns and ensure those metrics are consistently reviewed with product and institutional marketing for understanding how to evolve and continuously improve the program
- Train and mentor team, cultivating talent and growth.
- Stay on top of customer marketing and competitive trends and industry news applying new innovations to our campaigns and educating product and institutional marketers
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing space working with email service providers and content management systems
- Experience managing, including remote team members
- Extensive knowledge of Analytics, tag manager, Photoshop and HTML
- Highly motivated, resourceful, problem solving, self-starter with the ability to keep numerous projects on track and on budget in a fast-moving, high volume environment
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing best practices, tactics, and strategies
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required; must be able to influence and present results and actionable plans to marketing colleagues and other stakeholders