Assistant Account Executive/ Project Manager
- Full Time
Position: Assistant Account Executive/ Project Manager
Location: McLean/Vienna, VA
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $31/hr DOE
A client in Mclean, VA is looking for a long term freelance Assistant Account Executive to help their team.
-Support team to ensure effective management and execution of all projects.
- Work with an AE on assigned clients that are within multiple divisions of brand marketing as well as internal corporate departments.
- Work on a variety of projects and understand client's goals,
define solutions, ask and answer hard questions and ensure that the client's needs are achieved
- Be involved in the full lifecycle of a project from the briefing and scoping to delivery.
- Manage the job intake process
- Manage client projects, schedules, budgets and billing
- Effectively document and prioritize evolving sets of requirements
- Update weekly status reports
- Draft creative briefs/project briefs for supervisor review
- Assist in trafficking jobs, ensuring that all internal/client approvals are timely
- Review and proof changes before forwarding files to supervisor/partner
- Help QA to ensure brand guidelines and project requirements are met
- Work with supervisor to handle all aspects of client relationship management for specific assigned accounts
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client's business and industry, becoming the "subject matter expert."
- Help team understanding client
- Work other team members to develop and present strategies
- Develop clarity even from unclear or poor direction
- Partner with studio producer and supervisor to manage agency resourcing needs and projections for assigned projects/clients
Projects you will work on include:
- Strategic concepting
- Campaign, Identity, Communications/Messaging
- Identity development
- Campaign development
- Brand refresh
- Guidelines documentation
- Digital asset development
- Print collateral development
- Image sourcing, photo shoots, photo retouching
- Video production, editing, animation
- Resizes and other production-focused work
- 1.5 years of client service and project management experience at an agency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Dropbox, DaVinci Workgroups, Slack, Skype, Google Docs, WebEx a plus
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks while staying calm in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Proactive, self-motivated and resourceful
- Strong problem-solving skills
Work hours: 9-5pm
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.