Inside Sales Representative - Higher Ed
- Full Time
Inside Sales Representatives at Oxford University Press utilize phone and email to interact with college and university professors to promote our higher education titles and electronic course materials and influence adoption decisions. As an Inside Sales Rep, you will be responsible for making an average of 40 calls a day, supported by email campaigns, to generate and sustain adoptions of OUP texts. You’ll be providing pedagogical solutions to institutional challenges, directly impacting what and how students are learning.
- Individuals wishing to apply for this position should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, adept at time management, independent, and persuasive.
- Candidates should be familiar with consultative selling techniques and take interest in assisting professors with providing the highest quality educational experience possible.
- Bachelor’s degree required with evidence of high academic achievement.
- 2+ year’s sales experience.
- Proficient in PC environment with working knowledge of MS Office, and ideally Salesforce.com Preferred:
- Phone based sales experience strongly preferred
- Sales experience in the publishing industry a plus