We are looking for an experienced digital and customer marketing analyst to join the Fox News team. This analyst will focus on the analytics and reporting for our brand new, direct to consumer product, Fox Nation. They will partner and collaborate with Fox Nation teams to deliver stable and consistent reporting and must hold accuracy to the highest standard.
This position will require critical thinking to help drive strategic decision-making through detailed analysis, insights and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) to accelerate audience and profit growth. Analysts must be able to translate data into visual presentations to be presented to decision makers. The analyst will help produce the required reports and insights to ensure all channels and customer marketing strategies deliver improved customer lifetime value and marketing ROI.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop customer and channel level analyses that surface trends and performance gaps for both the acquisition and CRM teams to base planning and action against
- Lead customer cohort and behavioral analysis. Define customer lifetime value, and develop customer segmentation and engagement analysis.
- Build all foundational reports and forecasting models to support performance tracking and optimization for the Fox Nation team, with a heavy focus on marketing
- Perform a wide range of ad-hoc analytics studies to identify actionable insights and recommendations for the acquisition and customer management teams to adjust campaigns and spend levels, targeting practices, and optimize toward a higher quality consumer and improved average order value
- Support with daily monitoring of campaigns and channel performance, pulling out key trends and anomalies that allow the team to hone in on untapped opportunities or risk mitigation as they build out plans
- Help structure A/B and multivariate tests, ensuring the structure and tracking methodology is sound in order to product meaningful insights and success measurements
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A Bachelors degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business, or Computer Science preferred
- 3-5 years in customer marketing analytics, with expertise developed in a fast-paced consumer business
- Multi-channel campaign and advanced analytics in a digital environment preferred
- Communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multiple groups and levels in organization
- Strong team player and communicator - able to remain productive and focused in a team-oriented, fast-paced, highly-matrixed environment.
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel functions, formulas, VLOOKUP function and pivot tables is required
- Experience with translating 1st & 3rd party data such as Nielsen, ComScore, Adobe Analytics, AppsFlyer, Optimizely, social analytics etc.
- Proven ability to construct AB / Multivariate (MVT) Testing approach from hypothesis generation through data gathering and conclusions.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau) preferred