Pharma Agency Account Supervisor
4 days left
- Full Time
Position: Pharma Agency Account Supervisor
Location: New Jersey - North
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing; about 40 hours/week
Starts: September (Interviewing Now)
Our client is a major pharma agency seeking an Account Supervisor to join the team. This is an onsite, ongoing 40+/hour freelance position that could possibly convert to full-time based on need and performance.
The Account Supervisor will:
- update senior teams with weekly status of projects
- communicate with client as needed on project goals
- work cross-functionally with multiple departments including creative, project coordination, marketing, etc.
- help maintain timelines and track finances as needed
- 3-5 years of account mangement experience within agency, ideally pharma or healthcare/medical
- Ability to hit the ground running with little to no hand holding
- Client-facing experience is PREFERRED
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Pharma Agency Account Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly