Event Marketing Assistant - Temp
Newsday is looking for Temp Marketing Assistants to assist in the management of on-site operations of event marketing efforts as well as work, hand in hand, with the Public Affairs Project Manager on said events.
Coordinating with the larger objectives of Newsday’s community outreach efforts (move circulation, promote content etc…), this individual would work to advance the visibility of our content and community involvement. This individual would be engaged in the community to further the goals of each sponsored event.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High-energy personality that can balance their excitement with an attention to detail.
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to think on-the-go as well as to improvise to enhance Newsday’s exposure wherever/whenever possible.
- Clean and valid New York State driver’s license
- Superior presentation/communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with the public
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.