Digital Media Ad Ops Specialist - Englewood, CO
- Full Time
Position: Digital Media Ad Ops Specialist - Englewood, CO
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: Freelance to possible full-time
Estimated Duration: 3+ months freelance to possible full-time
Starts: within 3-4 weeks
$55,000 - $65,000 Annually + Benefits
A corporate client based in South Denver Metro is looking for Digital Media Ad Ops Specialist to join its team on an onsite and freelance to possible full-time basis.
You will be part of a new internal team at Dish Network, where there is great opportunity!
Day to day, you will be working with Programmatic and Paid Social teams in placement of schema and structure, tag and placement trafficking. As well as, identifying, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues with Ad Server and DSP partners, while providing reporting, insights, optimization recommendations and regular status updates to internal teams.
- 1-2+ years of Digital Media Ad Operations experience, ideally in an agency, digital vendor or publication
- Flashtalking DCM, DFP, Sizmek or similar
- Knowledge of the ad tech ecosystem/landscape - DSP, SSP, DMP, ad servers, pixels
- Microsoft Excel - formulas, pivot tables, vlookups
- Extremely organized, Ad Specifications Wizard, strong planning and problem-solving skills, effectively communicative, resourceful, team-oriented, and the ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines
This is an onsite, 40+ hours per week, 3+ months freelance to possible full-time opportunity in the Englewood / South Denver area.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.